Terms of action
Terms and conditions for the DB Fernverkehr AG + HeinerLiner discount promotion
Participation in the discount promotion is only possible under the promotion conditions listed here. By claiming the discount (activating the slider in the passenger profile within the HeinerLiner app), the passenger accepts these promotion conditions.
§ 1 Organiser; General
- The discount campaign is organised by DB Fernverkehr AG, Europa-Allee 78-84, 60486 Frankfurt am Main (DB) and HEAG mobilo GmbH, Klappacher Straße 172, 64285 Darmstadt (HEAG mobilo), hereinafter jointly referred to as the "Organiser".
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions of Action, the Terms and Conditions of Carriage and the Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Tickets of HEAG mobilo GmbH apply to the use of the HeinerLiner.
- The organisers reserve the right to change these promotion conditions at any time without giving reasons.
§ 2 Content of the discount campaign
- The organisers grant holders of a DB long-distance ticket (§ 3) a discount of a maximum of 2.60 euros per on-demand journey with the HeinerLiner from or to Darmstadt main station during the promotional period (§ 4). The prerequisite for claiming the discount is the booking of a corresponding on-demand journey with the HeinerLiner via the HeinerLiner app.
- The discount is only granted on HeinerLiner on-demand journeys with start or destination Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof. For this, the corresponding virtual stops must be set as either the starting point or destination in the HeinerLiner app when booking.
Main station west side (Lise-Meitner-Straße, Zweifalltorweg)
East side of the main station (Poststraße, Inter City Hotel)
- The discount granted is a maximum of €2.60 per eligible DB long-distance ticket holder and per on-demand journey with the HeinerLiner. The maximum limit to which the fare for the On-Demand journey with the HeinerLiner can be reduced is €0. There is no entitlement to reimbursement of any discount in excess of this.
- Cash payment of the discount is excluded.
- An exchange of the discount is excluded. If a booked on-demand journey is cancelled within the HeinerLiner cancellation timeframe, the entitlement to the discount for the booked journey is forfeited.
§ 3 Entitlement; claim
- The discount promotion can only be claimed by eligible holders of a DB long-distance ticket. Eligible holders of a DB long-distance ticket are all persons who are at least 18 years old and are holders of a DB long-distance ticket (1st and 2nd class) listed below, which is valid for the day on which the discount for the on-demand journey is claimed and has the start or destination Darmstadt Hbf:
Super Sparpreis Young
Economy price Young
Super economy price
Super Sparpreis Group
Economy price group
ICE, IC, EC weekly, monthly & annual tickets (Excluding IC/EC surcharge for composite season tickets)
- The discount can be used once per eligible DB long-distance ticket.
- Eligible DB long-distance ticket holders can claim the discount by activating the slider in the passenger profile within the HeinerLiner app.
- An entitled holder of a DB long-distance ticket may also claim the discount in the HeinerLiner App for several persons, provided that the other persons are also entitled holders of a DB long-distance ticket within the meaning of paragraph 1 and that they also participate in the on-demand journey with the HeinerLiner with origin or destination Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof.
§ 4 Action period
- The discount promotion is valid from 11.05.2022 to 30.11.2022. The organisers expressly reserve the right to extend the promotion beyond this period for market research purposes.
- The organisers reserve the right to terminate the discount promotion prematurely or to change or modify it at any time without giving reasons. This applies in particular in the event that proper implementation cannot be guaranteed for technical or legal reasons. Furthermore, the organisers reserve the right to discontinue, cancel or suspend the discount promotion at any time or to exclude individual passengers from the discount promotion if attempted misuse or manipulation is detected.
§ 5 Combination with other HeinerLiner actions
- The discount campaign can be combined with the claiming of a public transport discount. A valid public transport ticket is also required for this. A combination of the discount campaign with other HeinerLiner promotional offers is excluded.
§ 6 Controls
- The organisers reserve the right to carry out checks on on-demand HeinerLiner rides at any time. Passengers must carry the relevant travel authorisations with them and show them when requested to do so. This includes the valid DB long-distance ticket entitling to the discount (§ 3), the HeinerLiner travel authorisation and, if applicable, the valid public transport ticket.
§ 7 Liability in the event of delay
- The organisers accept no liability for missed trains or on-demand shuttles. Passengers must plan and start their journey in such a way as to allow enough time for transfers and/or walking between the shuttle and the train. The organisers also accept no responsibility or liability for delays to on-demand shuttles and trains.
- The organisers shall only be liable for damage caused by them or one of their vicarious agents intentionally or through gross negligence or through the breach of cardinal obligations. This does not apply to damages caused by injury to life, body and/or health, for which the organisers are liable without limitation.
- The above limitation of liability applies in particular to damage caused by errors, delays or interruptions in the transmission of data or similar, in the event of faults in the technical equipment or service, by incorrect content, loss or deletion of data or by viruses or malware.
§ 8 Questions and Complaints
- Questions and complaints in connection with this discount promotion should be addressed to the organisers by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Discount promotion HeinerLiner).
§ 9 Miscellaneous
- This discount promotion is subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence.
- Should individual provisions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. An invalid clause shall be replaced by the statutory provision.
- The legal process is excluded.
Status: 03 May 2022